From last code release, I implemented writing XHTML files to a subdir of ouput directory, passed from command line. I also added my own XSLT style that is importing Shaun's from gnome-doc-utils and tweak some things. (like extension with lang included for Apache MultiView, generating index XML file etc, but there are many more tweakings to be done, as aim is that generated docs looks like libgo mockups)
I also implemented creating document index chunk (XML file per language with localized title and abstract from a document) and done some work on making lists of recently updated documents (per language and per channel). As before, you can download code snapshoot from here.
Next, I need to work on setting up a system for localization of static templates for indexes, Python code for arranging categories/subcategories/documents and implement XHTML index files output (by merging content with localized templates).
On the sidenote, my summer vacation in Sarti - Greece will be over on Tuesday when I will go home to Belgrade. Past 20 days in here were really great and I even made some new (girl)friends. Weather was nice and I swim much better (and longer) now then before.
But, regular internet access in Belgrade will help me to submit patches for localization of many documents that have errors in DocBook tags - like using
I had only little time to work on libgo today, but I did implement actual calling of xml2po and xsltproc. Next, I plan to work on doc indexes and XSLT styles.
Download code snapshoot here.
And most interesting for the last:
I am working hard to do first unstable release in next few days. For the inpatients, here is a yesterday's snapshoot.
Few days ago I started working on Python code for library.gnome.org (or libgo as lgo is already used for live.gnome.org) and today I finished design specs. (I have some code too as I like to start coding early, but it can't process single doc complete by its own so it is not useful yet).
I wanted design as modular as possible and I think that it is very flexible and can support today and tomorrow docs requirements. Maybe I need to do some similar encapsulation for doc indexes (category pages etc) but I still haven't took a look at that.
As before with mockup/UI design (Look at previous blog post) I want to hear and I am willing to respond on every comment you have. For example, many of you requested annotations sharing, and a way to use annotation for small doc editing. So, I updated annotation feature requirements and you can find out more info about it in this message to gnome-web-list.
For other SoCers, I wish you all happy coding. I am currently on a familly holiday in Greece and Summer of Code is a way more insteresting than swimming and getting sun burns on a beach :) If I only have regular internet access here...
Please take also a look at this page on my personal wiki, dedicated to Library.Gnome.Org development.